Saturday, October 10, 2009

My baby's gone to London.

Well he's off. Lock up ya daughters! See the world, no money! It's either sink or swim baby! Gawd I hope he's alright. Its such a hard thing knowing when to step in and help your child out. VJ went to London with, dare I say it out loud, not much money! but he has already found a job labouring but of course no money to buy hard hat and boots. I only know this because he messaged his sister. Haven't heard anything since so I think he is working it out. Either that or he's living on the street. He's pretty resourceful though and proud and hasn't asked us for any money as yet. Gawd I hope he's alright!

1 comment:

Vicky said...

Hi Ros, thank you for your lovely comment on my blog, & congratulations to you also, have fun with your accordion book :) & don`t worry too much about your son, London is a fantastic place, & there`s nothing as exciting as experiencing what the world has to offer :)