Monday, October 5, 2009

I'm Busy Awright!!!

WHAT?! I'm busy, what do you mean you want dinner......its only 7:30pm! Have a packet of chips....

Well its been raining all day. Just the excuse I need to stay inside and play. I have completed a couple of articles for the girls over at Inkurable's and have had a lovely time. The first picture shows a little box which I made for the monthly challenge. It measures 11 x 11 on the top and 10 1/2 on the bottom. I know that the paper on the top is from Kaiser but not sure about the chocolate bottom. I stamped the flower with stazon black and SU En Francais stamp. The button is from Spotlight. I stamped around the edge with Tim Holtz's stamps, Choc Chip ink and embossed. A Little Something was done the same. Inside the paper was spritzed with Glimmer Mist antique bronze and stamped with Stazon black and Tim Holt's stamps. I think this little box will be a lovely gift for someone special.

2 comments:

Fiona said...

Ros this is gorgeous! I love the colours, the design, and it's construction! - I can think of a few things I would love to find in a beautiful box like this!

SueStampin Daly said...

Wow , very cool project