Sunday, September 20, 2009

Don't stand still or I'll PAINT YA!!

Don't you just love it when the creative juices are flowing?? I have a few things on the go at the moment so you'll just have to be patient! The weekend has kicked off beautifully with me repossessing a desk that has been residing upstairs for a few years. Jess has been using it for her beading empire but now it's all mine. Ahhh the space. Stamping in one area and painting and mixed media in the other. I love it.

I won't bore you with the usual photos of today's market haul but suffice to say that some of my purchases included Mulberries! A mite expensive I agree but just you wait until you see what is to become of them. Oh Oh Oh I feel a crumble coming on. Included in this mornings trip is some beautiful Brie, a delicate cheese called a Chevre Pyramid (ah that takes me back) asparagus, oh and something really really special, Blue Swimmer Crab Ravioli. Have to get the good dinner set, candelabras and best silverware out for that one.


Fruits of my labour!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh and i know where a mulberry tree is!!!!! in lianas front yard!