Sunday, January 9, 2011

Two Tidy looking Cards


Tidy?? I don't think so! I did make these in a bit of a hurry but all in all they turned out OK. You know when you're getting ready for an outing with the hubby and you get a sudden urge to make something. Even as my darling husband threateningly uttered those famous last words, "I'm getting the car out"! I was still hurriedly adding bits.

The card with the red button is one I sent to some friends who I'd forgotten to send a Christmas card to. The stamps used are quite unusual and the set was given to me for Christmas by my son. They are so cute!

3 comments:

Jen xo said...

They look lovely ros, hehe about hubby waiting while you made the cards...
hey we have dog called nala, your blog looks lovely........

Jenny said...

Lovely cards Ros... really like the string and button embellishment too :)))

Jenny x

Lyn S said...

Great cards Ros! Love the button and string addition, good on your son for buying you stamps too!