Saturday, August 18, 2012

Feeling a little inadequate




Its blowing a gale outside.  A little bit chilly so I'm holed up in the old Studio, on the computer cruising around blogland.  Gosh there's some talent out there.  Makes me feel a little inadequate.  I decided to pull out some old canvases that I never finished. Those of you who know me well, know I've had these hanging around for ages.  But I've got to admit I still like them!  So here goes.....Here's where I'm up to.  Lets see what can be achieved!  Anything is POSSIBLE!  CREATE! LET YOURSELF GO!  Blah Blah Blah!

6 comments:

Jenny said...

WOW Ros... your canvases are GORGEOUS... cannot wait to see them finished... have just been looking through your beautiful blog and oh my gosh... that food is divine... how talented you are... love your cards too...

Hugs
Jenny x

Lynn said...

So happy you went back to these, they are great...blah blah blah:):) Jess will be happy to see them completed too seeing as she has a personal interest in them.

shirley said...

These are fabulous Ros! You are so talented! x

Jen xo said...

youre a talented gal ros, love to see these finished.....i think sometimes looking a blogland is not good for the creative side....we just have to get on and do it :)

Lesley said...

Oh your other talent is coming out again. I know you are into food but your artwork is amazing Ros. Glad it is nasty outside so you could sit and create. Thanks for dropping by.
Take care Lesley♥

Sorrento said...

Always loved these Ros.