Sunday, December 5, 2010

I'm feeling a little flat....

So I made this....

Red Velvet Cupcakes with Vanilla Butter Cream Icing.


The reason I'm feeling this way is I have now finished my Commercial Cookery course. No more TAFE, no more homework, no more assignments. What am I going to do with my time??

Maybe I can find the time to more of this.

After I settle down a bit I hope to become a chef in a little cafe somewhere. Hopefully there's a happy little cafe out there just waiting for me to cook in it. Its been a hectic year but I've loved every minute of it. What with selling our home of 22 years, buying a new house, having a fantastic holiday with my girlfriends and still working part-time at my other job my poor art work and blog has been sadly neglected. Thanks everyone for sticking around I promise not to neglect you any longer.

No comments: