Thursday, January 7, 2010

Predictable...me???



I hope you won't get too fed up with seeing cards again. You see they're the only thing my tiny mind can comprehend at the moment. Firstly we have been preparing ourselves (mentally and environmently) for the return of the prodgical son. Now he has landed back from England in one piece, hubby and I will have to learn to share once again. I have to say though, I haven't seen much of him, ho hum early days yet I suppose. So..... just so you do have a little something to look at when you drop by I'll share a couple of photo's of some gift cards I made for the shop. I haven't been completely idle. I had a nice time over at Erina Scrapbooking Store the other night with Sarah and some friends getting an edjewcashun into ATC's. I think I might like these and as time will be a little tight for me this year I will still be able to find time to whip up a few of these darling little numbers to satisfy my obsession.

No comments: